Tuesday, May 12, 2009

May Day

I'm normally not a big fan of sideshows, but I thought I'd be able to put the images here with all the captions separately but Pisaca wasn't letting me do it... frustrated me. If you have problems seeing the sideshow try to refresh, if that doesn't work click here.


It was May Day. We went for a drive, to where the Mediterranean meets the Atlantic... well, that's a poetic stretch. After driving past the harbors of Algeciras, we found the best Mexican Food in Spain and new friends. The last few hours of sunlight was spent having a long walk on the beach. We probably should have kept the camera in the car but here are the images that we took. By we, I mainly mean Alan.

1 comment:

  1. Finally found your pictures and comments on your Blog. Loved the slide show but the pictures moved too fast for me to read the comments below. Seems like you are living a good life in Spain. Hooray for you!

    ReplyDelete