Sunday, May 24, 2009

3/ Everyone Gets a Flower Shot

Everyone has flower shots, I thought that I should have one too. I don't normally find myself attracted to flowers. They seem a bit over photographed, but as someone who has just started my first tomato garden from seeds, I understand why gardeners love their plants so much. I digress.

I did have some fun today experimenting with over exposure of them and composting them together. I was hoping to maintain the quality of light and the paradise feeling that I have at the Duffy house. Sunsets and fairytale light on the mountain normally hypnotize me.

I wanted to show how the hills make me feel, but with different subject matter... with the idea that if you know the feeling you want to portray, subject matter is important to emphasize the nuances of the feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment