Friday, May 22, 2009


The last few day's we have spent alot of time up at Alan's parent's house. This is a picture from there. I really missed having my underwater camera that day. It was a bit chilly, but we had a blast.

The light up in Valtocado is like a fairy tale. I do believe that I could photograph these hills everyday and not get tired of it, which is something I never imagined possible.

Once I got to Spain, I understood how people photographed the same thing everyday for 20+ years... the Golden Gate bridge, the ocean's horizon or their loved ones. I wish I could remember all the photographer's names that I'm referencing but I can't. If anyone wants to comment them, that would be great. I'll add links. :)

1 comment:

  1. It's special to me to know a "real" photographer. Loved all these, especially the lightening even though since childhood I'm deathly afraid of it when it's close. Jeni has a good life that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete