Sunday, July 5, 2009

Jump Up to the Sky!

Who can pass up an opportunity to jump on a giant trampoline? I mean, I have passed it up in the past, and I thought- never again... hehe. For 5€ I got to jump on the trampoline for as long as I wanted!! no timers! They buckled me in and let me jump unil I was tired and asked to get down.  It was great. There was a sign that said up and down only, I'm not sure if they were trying to avoid people doing flips or trying to jump side to side! Once I was jumping he said I could do flips... which is also a Spanish tendancey- you say the rules but expect that they will be broken. This is especially true when driving, but those stories are for a different day.
I found back flips were easier than forward flips! 
Thank you Alan for photographing these.

No comments:

Post a Comment