Thursday, March 26, 2009

Park 27th of March


Park 27th of March, originally uploaded by Alexcia DeVasquez.

We went to Parque las Polomas, which is a beautiful park. It literally translates to Pigeon Park, which doesn't do it justice. It is a bird sanctuary with over a dozen kinds of birds including chickens and doves, a cactus garden, home of bunnies, Ram and Emu and for it's humans it has a large playground, winding paths and library. It is far from what I imagined when I heard it's name.

I hadn't realized how long it had been since I had played with the Lensbaby, so today, that was my lens of choice. While I moved the diopter early in the day and didn't realize it until after lunch, I am still happy with quite a few of the shots. To see others click here

No comments:

Post a Comment