Friday, March 27, 2009

28th of March


today_004, originally uploaded by Alexcia DeVasquez.

Today is the 28th of March. I have found that, although, i was really excited to start this project of a photo a day for a week, I am becoming quite reflective of my images and how I feel moving to a strange place.

I'm happy that I think this project is a great way to close a month, I surprised that when I ask my self to shoot, I started making textures and thinking about my feelings, like I'm head doctor instead of a photographer! :) Maybe it's the ADD or the ADHD.....

I believe that tomorrow is that last day before I plan for my next few mini projects. So as I prepare my photo for tomorrow, I am also planning for the beginning of next month! .....something to look forward to :)

No comments:

Post a Comment