Friday, June 26, 2009

Near Home

This is the Church near our house. It's in many of the pictures that I took when we first moved here.  This part of the church isn't in use any more, I don't think, but the building behind it is. When I went exploring around it, it looked like people lived in the other building but now there is a sign saying a Christian center is coming soon. I thought there was a Christian school down the road a bit.

Occationally on Sunday, people sing from the parking lot. This may not seem like much, but the parking lot over looks the BP and the round-abouts that go into town, this creates a natural stage. It's a lovely way to wake up on Sunday, hearing the people singing and playing guitar as the sound resonates off the mountians. 

It's never more than a song or two. Once you realize what's going on, they are done. I always tend to enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment